VISIOMER® Terra IBOMA & VISIOMER® c-HMA provide weather- and scratch resistance to solvent borne coatings and allow for reduction of solvent content without compromising leveling and gloss. Resins with IBOMA or CHMA show fast physical drying. VISIOMER® Terra IBOMA contributes to the biorenewable character of your paints.
VISIOMER® MPEG 750 MA W, VISIOMER® MPEG 1005 MA W & VISIOMER® MPEG 2005 MA W provide water borne paints with excellent low temperature stability against agglomeration.
VISIOMER® MEEU 25 M & VISIOMER® MEEU 50 W improves paint adhesion and wet scrub resistance.
VISIOMER® C18 PEG 1105 MA W promotes associative thickening for better sag control.
Long Alkyl Chain Esters such as VISIOMER® EHMA, IDMA, Terra C13-MA and Terra C17-MA enhance hydrophobicity of emulsion paints and strengthen resin resistance against polar media
- Excellent weather- and scratch resistance
- SB coatings with low VOC, fast physical drying and outstanding leveling and gloss
- Excellent shear stability, viscosity control and adhesion of emulsion paints to a variety of substrates
- Higher resistance against polar chemicals
- Carbon footprint reduction