Methacrylate monomers are among the most versatile and efficient building blocks of macromolecular chemistry. Their properties make them the first choice for many applications, for example in the coatings, plastics and adhesives industries. Furthermore, they play an important role as a raw material for cosmetics and contact lenses. The broad product portfolio of VISIOMER® also includes the product family of VISIOMER®Terra, which incorporates monomers based on bio-renewable resources.
Evonik offers various services and broad expertise in the field of methacrylates
- Broad product portfolio, including methacrylate monomers based on bio-renewable resources
- Global, state-of-the art production network, high expertise in technology development & engineering
- Global sales, logistics and technical service network
- Expertise in applications for methacrylates, support for polymerization methods and analysis
- R&D support, customized solutions
- Expertise in HCN production technology
From joint product development and specialized technical support to vendor-managed inventory and warehousing, we develop solutions by means of strategic partnerships. From production to application, we provide know-how for start-to finish solutions. Through our international network of ISO 9001 certified, strategically located and integrated production facilities, we are able to develop tailored solutions based on the local needs of our customers, while guaranteeing consistently high quality products.